Things I've Learned in the
Things I've Learned in the Last Few Days, a list, by jo
- One of my friends feels that "the common fig tree" is far too common for him, and he must be presented with an uncommon fig tree post-haste.
- One of my friends doesn't mind being used as a "ball" in a game of keep-away.
- One of my friends has a very World of Warcraft sense of humour. He makes a good dwarf.
- One of my friends needs to take a light narcotic in order to spend time with me.
- Trying to make something sound less crazy by saying "I'd do that!" tends to backfire.
- I can't trust one of my friends in the kitchen. Ever. EVAR. At least not if honey is involved. Or peanut butter. But let's not talk about the peanut butter.
- My friends won't talk me out of hair-brained schemes.
- My purty new pen won't write well on postcards, but if you cover the writing in tape, it works okay.
- No one will talk me out of making a voo doo doll out of one of my coworkers.
- Don't trust Don with the books. Any books. Because he will either leave it behind in someone else's car, or pack it up in a box and give it away when I'm in the middle of it. Stupid Don.