I am apparently handling being unemployed with my usual grace and maturity. That is, none.
So far today, I have:
- booked a spontaneous tour up north
- examined my webstats way too carefully
- put together a table
- done several loads of laundry
- done the dishes
- reorganised parts of my house
- had a lengthy discussion about my future
- finally remembered to email my parents (I suxx0rs)
- caught up on my RPOL participation
- written three hundred thousand million postcards, or at least 30
It's been a busy day.
I mention this here because I'm currently at a bit of a loss and needing advice. Is anyone out there who reads this able to talk serious with me about teaching, both high school and university, in various parts of the world? I'm not sure how getting either my Education Degree, or going on to get my PhD, affects my job prospects as a foreigner, and if anyone out there can offer some insight, I'd like that.
I'm also trying to figure out if I can get my Masters degree in China, and I'm really hitting a brick wall there.